Friday, November 24, 2006

Ten Things I Would Never Do

I appear to have been tagged by the inimitable Gracchi with this meme.

Here we go:

1. Make out Guy Fawkes to be some kind of folk hero.

2. Watch South Park Episode 1010 - Miss Teacher Bangs a Student without laughing. "I hope you've learned kids, that if you don't go with Christ, you could wind up like that splattered bitch down on the pavement." - Cartman a.k.a. the Dawg



3. Let the Egyptians steal my canal.

4. Get what is so great about Boyz N The Hood.

5. Write as well as H. L. Mencken.

6. Bring a knife to a gunfight.

7. Join the UKIP.

8. Fight in the war room.

9. Try to industrialise through import substitution tariffs.

10. Enjoy food that has been "smoked".

I'll tag Alykhan Velshi, DK, Mr. Eugenides, A Very British Dude, the Adam Smith Institute, This Scepter'd Isle, The Serf... and then I've run out of inspiration.

3 comments:

Gracchi said...

Good list Matt I like it muchly- I found it hard to find people to tag too- very good list though I think I'd second most of those.

Anonymous said...

Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post.  Treatment centers in el paso texas

Heavy Armour Security said...

Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. best professional guard company